Reverse osmosis membrane polluted reasons
October 19, 2018
Reverse osmosis membrane polluted reasons and solutionsReverse osmosis membrane polluted reasons and solutions
Reverse osmosis is the most sophisticated liquid separation membrane technology. Reverse osmosis device, we has more than 10 years experience. Summarized the following causes of reverse osmosis membrane pollution, and make up solutions.
Reverse osmosis membrane pollution analysis:
(A) The property of reverse osmosis membrane damage, resulting in membrane pollution.
1. Polyester reinforced non-woven fabric, about 120μm thick;
2. Porous polysulfone material intermediate support layer, about 40μm thick.
3. Polyamide thin separation layer, about 0.2μm thick.
The following reasons:
1. Reverse osmosis membrane maintenance is not standardized.
2. Maintenance meet the requirements, the storage time more than 1 year.
3. Out of running, reverse osmosis membrane maintenance is not standardized.
4. Ambient temperature below 5 ℃.
5. The system is running under high pressure.
6. Shutdown is not appropriate.
(B) Water quality changes frequentcly caused by membrane pollution.
Raw water quality changes, so that pre-treatment load increases, due to influent water containing inorganic, organic matter, microorganisms, particulates and colloids and other impurities increased, so the membrane pollution chance will increase.
(C) Cleaning is not timely and cleaning methods incorrect.
In use, the membrane in addition to the normal performance degradation, there are not timely cleaning and cleaning methods are not correct.
(D) Do not dosing the right medicine.
In use, due to poor chlorine resistance, the composite polyamide membrane is not properly dosed with disinfectants such as chlorine, and users are not paying enough attention to the prevention of microorganisms and easily lead to microbial contamination.
(E) Membrane surface wear.
Membrane components are blocked by foreign matter or the surface is subject to wear (such as sand, etc.), this situation should be detected using probing components within the system to find damaged components, change preconditioning, replacement of membrane components.